Kali and I planned to wake up early this morning, but that did not happen. Oh well, gym! We'll just have to make up the exercise by walking around my favorite little county in Ireland :D
After the girls rested a bit, we went to dinner at Caesar's, an Italian restaurant in Sligo town. It was very delicious which made me happy because I am such a picky person when it comes to food that I am not used to.
Kali, Jess and I then went to Hargadon Pub on O'Connell Street to have our first Guinness. It was not bad considering I normally detest beer.. & we met Simon, the very cute bartender at the pub. He is going to Oxegen festival this weekend. I really really really wish I could go, but I do not think that will happen :(
Oh well! I'll just have to come back for Oxegen another year..

No comments:
Post a Comment